Thursday 6 July 2017

Kids' DIY Roundup - School Holidays Edition

We're at the end of the first week of Winter school holidays here at Two Cheeky Monkeys HQ, and I've been ever so glad that our church has been running a school holiday program this week!  But, as another week of holidays looms, I am lining up ideas for keeping my Cheeky Monkeys entertained and not squabbling!
image school holidays diy tutorial ideas papier mache sewing geometric gemstone eyeball felt polymer clay bowl plant it seed paper

Here are 6 kid-friendly DIYs approved by the Cheeky Monkeys; most of them are more suited to older children, but others can be tackled by little ones with an adult's help.  Enjoy!

1. Stitch up some geometric artwork - Design*Sponge
2. Felt eyeball buttons for adorning your clothes or hair - Bugs and Fishes
3. Harry Potter-inspired polymer clay wands - Doodlecraft
4. Plant-able paper Earth - Modern Parents Messy Kids
5. Papier mache pencil toppers - Art for kids and robots
6. Polymer clay bowl - Swoodson Says

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!