Thursday 8 June 2017

More childhood favourites!

image little miss sunshine bunting mr men garland domum vindemia etsy handmade kids nursery

Yes, yes, yes, I am still happily adding new storybook buntings to Domum Vindemia!!!  This week I have re-stocked old favourites, The Jungle Book and Bambi, as well as adding to the Mr Men range in the form of a Little Miss Sunshine bunting.

image bambi bunting disney garland woodland domum vindemia etsy handmade kids nursery

I have a lot of fun sewing these buntings and deciding on which bias binding colour I'll use.  And, I have a tonne of fun re-reading these beloved stories that I grew up reading with my parents.  Which one is your favourite story?

image the jungle book bunting garland rudyard kipling disney domum vindemia etsy handmade kids nursery

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!