Thursday 20 April 2017

Storybook Buntings

image dumbo bunting the elephant disney children domum vindemia upcycled handmade nursery baby

Now that the peaceful Easter holidays seems like a distant memory, I have been working on re-stocking Domum Vindemia with popular buntings which had sold out.  So today, I'm showing off two of my newest offerings, storybook buntings for a little one's room or play area.

image winnie the pooh bunting christopher robin aa milne handmade upcycled domum vindemia children nursery baby

Dumbo seems to be a special favourite with many customers, and Winnie the Pooh is a classic character who will also never go out of fashion.  I don't think I've created Dumbo or Winnie the Pooh buntings in these colourways before, so I'm really hoping that you all love them as much as I do!  What do you think?  Do you love more "unisex" and brightly-coloured bunting tapes, or are you more a fan of neutral and lighter colours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!