Thursday 17 November 2016

Literature pretties in my creative space

image alice in wonderland brooch pin bouquet pearl bead lewis carroll two cheeky monkeys handmade

In the last few weeks I have again had the privilege of creating unique pieces for customers seeking variations on existing Two Cheeky Monkeys' designs.  The first was created for a customer who love the gold literature brooches, but was looking for an "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" piece, because who doesn't love the whimsical story of Alice?

image mary poppins quote necklace locket practically perfect in every way literature typography two cheeky monkeys

The second piece is now hands down the most popular design in-store, the Mary Poppins locket necklace.  BUT, that doesn't mean that each one created isn't unique!  As I've mentioned before, with twenty different bead colours to choose from, and the option to add one or more alphabet charms to personalise your necklace, EVERY Mary Poppins necklace I've created has been different from the others.  Which piece is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!