Tuesday 13 September 2016

The beauty of handmade

image mr darcy pocket watch necklace jane austen pride and prejudice key deer woodland handmade two cheeky monkeys initials charm boho
Just a quick post today, sharing some recent pieces I have been working on for customers.  Each of these pieces was specially customised and personalised for my customers with alphabet initials and bead colours of their choice to make it a special, one of a kind gift for their loved one.

image anne of green gables jewellery set earrings bracelet jewellery jewelry handmade two cheeky monkeys swarovski crystal silver dangle earrings drop

Which reminds me again why I love handmade so much.  Although each of these pieces was an existing design in my store, being the designer as well as the owner of my jewellery label means I can easily offer customisation to my customers, unlike large chain jewellery stores.

image jane eyre locket necklace heart jewellery jewelry two cheeky monkeys handmade mr rochester charlotte bronte bronze brass leaf botanical pearl initial

And I love seeing how different customers ask for different customisations, and I LOVE finding out who they're giving their purchase to and why.  It's a little romantic, really!  But best of all, when you get bored easily like I do, having variations in the pieces I make helps when it comes to creating the more popular designs over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!