Monday 10 November 2014

44 Days Till Christmas - Eep!

I will be the first to admit that I am not normally the kind of person who does frenetic Christmas count downs.  But with the shopping centres and department stores filling their shelves with arrays of Christmas paraphernalia, I thought it a good time to remind you of the shipping cut off dates for Christmas.


For those of you shopping handmade this Christmas, these are the important dates you need to note to ensure a minimum of stress and disappointment!

image christmas shipping cutoff dates for domum vindemia 2014

For Domum Vindemia shoppers, you will need to be organised because parcels take a little longer in the mail.  The cutoff dates are December 1st for international customers and December 10th for Australian customers.  Purchases after this date may still arrive in time for Christmas, but it would be best to upgrade to Express Post to be sure.

image christmas shipping cutoff dates two cheeky monkeys 2014

For Two Cheeky Monkeys shoppers, you have a bit more time due to the generally smaller size of the packages.  So dates to remember are: December 4th for international customers and December 15th for Australian customers.


And don't forget that I am more than happy to mail your purchase directly to your loved ones.  All you have to do is insert your recipient's name and address instead of yours at checkout and let me know in the "message to seller" too.  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!