Wednesday 22 January 2014

More Homespun Fun

image aqua blue bunting dena designs free spirit pretty little things white lace homespun
 
Since finally acting on my desire to add more homespun fun and cheer to my home decor last week, I have been adding more touches of fun around the house of Two Cheeky Monkeys!  As you all know, I am very fond of buntings, so added an aqua and blue bunting to a small window in my lounge room.  Buntings are so easy to sew up and this one was made using fabric from the Pretty Little Things range of fabric by Dena Designs.  I still have a few half yards of this gorgeous range of fabric left in my stash, so the Cheeky Monkeys will be getting some simple gathered skirts for their wardrobe, just in time for the end of summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!