Monday 18 April 2011

Domum Vindemia: A New Venture and Store

cupcake stand rosalie vintage saucer cut glass mini vase upcycled creations
Victoria Cupcake Stand

Yes, you read right, I am adding to the craziness and busy-ness here at the home of Two Cheeky Monkeys by trying out a new venture - a new store!!!  This new line of creations, which you will be able to find on both Etsy and Madeit, will be sold under the label Domum Vindemia, which means "vintage home" in Latin.

vintage doily and napkin bunting louisa homewares
Louisa Vintage Doily and Napkin Bunting

I was originally planning to launch my new store earlier this year but circumstances led me to postpone it until now.  Actually, not quite now, since a recent kitchen mishap (long story) has led me to yet again delay the launch.  However, I am hoping to open the virtual doors of Domum Vindemia after the upcoming Easter break!  In the mean time, I hope you're enjoying the sneak peeks of what you'll be able to find instore.

vintage saucer cut glass mini vase cupcake stand primula homewares
Primula Cupcake Stand

So what will you find in this new online venture of mine, I hear you ask?  Well, my love of upcycling vintage crockery and linen has led me to decide to sell my upcycled creations.  I will be stocking Domum Vindemia with cupcake stands, cake stands and doily and napkin buntings - the majority of which have been created using vintage parts.  I might also add my vintage dictionary page prints one day if I can ever work out how to combine the shipping of art prints with kitchenware!

cupcake stand cake platter brown margaret rose candlestick vintage
Margaret Cupcake Stand

6 comments:

  1. Hey congratulations Deb! It looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Deb, you are a busy lady! Looks Great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck on your exciting new journey, your pieces are beautiful, and I am sure will be very popular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your new Etsy endeavor! Hope you sell lots! Your pieces are quite pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Deb on your new adventure. The Margaret cupcake stand is SO elegant xx

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!