Friday 25 March 2011

Friday Finds - Wardrobe Additions

I don't recall ever mentioning this on the blog, but my new year's resolution for this year was to make a serious committment to my weight loss and exercise regime to lose all the excess weight I put on when I was pregnant with the cheeky monkeys.  Well, I have had a few hiccups, but I'm still faintly pleased that I have lost some weight and am getting a lot better with my eating and exercising.  So...today's Friday finds are some gorgeous clothes I would love to own once I have achieved my goals!




4 comments:

  1. That bolero is gorgeous!! Great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deb, Thanks for the feature! Time to lose the rest of that weight quickly, i still got a sale on in my shop!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Fran, I'm trying, I'm trying!!! I can totally see myself teaming that red dress with leggings and a coat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty and elegant! thank you! i love your blog

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!