Wednesday 29 December 2010

Felt Play Food - The End of My Sewing Saga

You may recall my post last month about the felt food I had been sewing as a Christmas present for my nieces.  Finding the time to sew a pile of play food was pretty hard as things got busy in my online stores, so I didn't end up making as many pieces as I had originally intended.  But, teamed with a cute apron from Crafty Crackpot, my nieces were pretty pleased with their new play food, as was their mum.  I think I might try and make some additions to this collection during the new year and add them as present toppers at birthday time.

A "supreme" pizza with ham, capsicum (bell pepper), olives, pineapple and cheese

Lettuce, strawberries and carrots

 Ravioli and fried eggs

 Jam and iced biscuits (cookies)

5 comments:

  1. oh wow they are adorable!! love the pizza - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun and thoughtful. Bet they loved them.
    You might do some more for sure.
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute - I want to sew up some felt play food in 2011.

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!