Thursday 21 June 2018

More bookish art

 dictionary page art print seashell shells beach theme domum vindemia

I mentioned last month that I had re-launched our popular dictionary page art range for a limited time.  Today I'm showing off a few more of the new range of art prints, all keeping in theme with the vintage-inspired look of our original range.

dictionary page art print fruit pear orchard foodie gift domum vindemia

The amoeba print is one of my personal favourites, being a scientist, and the pear print was very popular when it was first released with the original range.  Which one is your favourite?

dictionary page art print science microbiology biology amoeba scientist domum vindemia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!