Thursday 14 June 2018

Don't waste time: a special watch order

pocketwatch necklace butterfly leaf charm two cheeky monkeys

Sharing another bespoke order today - one that has a cheeky saying specially requested by the recipient!  Long time readers of the blog will know that I have been creating pocketwatch-inspired necklaces for about three and a half years now.  They usually feature the name of a literary character or an iconic literary quote, but this special order was a little different.

two cheeky monkeys pocketwatch necklace don't waste time quote leaf charm

My lovely customer wanted a time-themed quote, settling on the forthright "Don't waste time" teamed with a butterfly adorned watch pendant and a chunky chain to better suit her personal style and tastes.  I think the quote is perfect for those of us who have a tendency to procrastinate!  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!