Thursday 28 June 2018

Moon-Face, Silky and The Saucepan Man

image bunting the magic faraway tree enid blyton moon-face saucepan man silky storybook nursery domum vindemia

Hello!  I have been having so much fun recently adding a bunch of new storybook buntings to the store.  Today I'm showing off one of our latest additions and a long time favourite of mine, a Magic Faraway Tree bunting!

image bunting the magic faraway tree enid blyton moon-face saucepan man silky storybook nursery domum vindemia

I first read Enid Blyton's Faraway Tree series as an eight year old and was pretty pleased at how much my Cheeky Monkeys loved the stories when they were a similar age.  So you can imagine how excited I was to find some battered old Enid Blyton picture books perfect for bunting making!

image bunting the magic faraway tree enid blyton moon-face saucepan man silky storybook nursery domum vindemia

This is just the first of what I hope will be a permanent range in Domum Vindemia, but I would love feedback from my lovely readers.  Which Enid Blyton stories did you love best when you were growing up?  And which would you like to see in bunting form?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!