Tuesday 3 July 2018

DIY Childhood Treats

As the mayhem and fun that is the winter school holidays starts here at Two Cheeky Monkeys HQ, I thought I'd share a roundup of recipes for some of my favourite childhood treats.  Some of these were made by Grandma Monkeys for special occasions, while others were store bought on a fairly regular basis.  Do you have recipes for your favourite childhood treats?

iced gem biscuits pandan chiffon cake open mouth laughing biscuit balls hedgehog slice recipes

1. Iced gem biscuits are always a hit!
2. Hate to bake? Then hedgehog slice is just for you.
3. Chinese laughing balls are sooo unhealthily delicious.
4. If you can look past the green colour, pandan chiffon cake is a must.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!