Thursday 5 July 2018

Delight with May Gibbs

image domum vindemia bunting may gibbs gumnut babies party supplies first birthday nursery homewares decor

About a month ago I blogged about our latest restock of our super popular May Gibbs range of homewares and party decorations.  Well, I have been hard at work to further restock this delightful gumnut babies range!

image domum vindemia bunting may gibbs gumnut babies party supplies first birthday nursery homewares decor

I am very thankful to all of my wonderful supporters who have been making purchases or sharing news of our latest restock, with some of the new additions already sold out and others selling fast.  So if you're planning to add a touch of May Gibbs wonder to your little one's nursery or birthday party, you'll need to act quickly to grab the one you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!