Tuesday 29 January 2019

Dr Seuss, Paddington Bear, and more buntings in-store!

It's been months since I've shared about my latest bunting creations, but that doesn't mean that I haven't been working on all new designs for my lovely customers!
I've spent this summer holidays searching for new designs to create, and today I'm showing off two of them for your bookish pleasure.

image paddington bear bunting domum vindemia kids decor homewares eco-friendly

The first is an expansion of our existing Paddington Bear bunting range, a range that has been so popular that I'm struggling to keep them in stock.
As a long time fan of Paddington, I just love that others love Michael Bond's stories about this quirky bear as much as I do!

image dr seuss bunting green eggs and ham domum vindemia kids' decor homewares

This second bunting is one that I have been hoping to make for some time now - a Dr Seuss bunting!
Another of my childhood favourites, I am so thrilled to finally start stocking these whimsical stories in bunting form.
But please, feel free to comment below if you have any other childhood favourites you would love to see in-store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!