Tuesday 15 January 2019

A little taste of summer all year round

image summer earrings vintage glass stones turquoise blue yellow summery two cheeky monkeys

I've been enjoying creating my vintage crystal and glass earrings range for several years now, and am especially enamoured of this range for its variety of gorgeous colours with which I get to work.
My favourite pieces in the range are those with bright colours that remind me of summer holidays and tropical resort locales, so I was thrilled to be commissioned to create a pair that feature both bright yellow and turquoise blue stones.

image u-shaped bar necklace u vintage glass crystals two cheeky monkeys purple pastel blue floral boho chic

These dainty delights was what I came up with, and in the process I also created a fun, multicoloured necklace for myself.
This u-shaped bar necklace was created solely to highlight the sparkly vintage crystals in the necklaces centrepiece.
And I love the design so much that I'm considering adding a range of them to the store.  Please leave me comments if you would love to see this design in-store, and let me know what colours you love best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!