Wednesday 15 June 2016

The bunting train continues

image peter pan bunting domum vindemia bedroom decor nursery children garland homewares

You may have noticed over the last few months that I have been regularly sharing my latest storybook bunting creations.  I am so thankful to you all for how much you have been loving my book buntings, with buntings almost literally flying out the door some weeks!

image scuffy the tugboat bunting green domum vindemia boat ship sailing children decor bedroom nursery birthday party handmade garland

This week's latest additions to the bunting range are two old favourites, Peter Pan and Scuffy the Tugboat.  Both of these stories are old classics and popular with both boys and girls, so I have been struggling a little to keep them in stock.  These two are waiting to be added to the store, which will happen over the next day or two, but if you want to claim one for yourself, send me a message and I will reserve it for you!  Which one do you prefer, Scuffy or Peter Pan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!