Friday 3 June 2016

Life is worth living...

image chunky beaded bracelets quote mary poppins the princess bride two cheeky monkeys glass pearls

Do you remember the new range of quote bracelets I blogged about a few weeks ago?  That's right, the chunkier-style ones which come in a choice of six different quotes and five bead colours!  I've had a great response to them already, and recently had a customer request a custom bracelet with her favourite quote.

image anne of the island quote bracelet anne of green gables life is worth living as long as there is a laugh in it literature lm montgomery two cheeky monkeys jewellery

My customer chose to have LM Montogomery's quote "Life is worth living as long as there is a laugh in it." from Anne of the Island.  It's been a long time since I properly read any of the "Anne" series of books, so I had completely forgotten this line!  I think this quote adds a touch of whimsy to the bracelet and hope it brings many smiles to its new owner.  What quote would you choose to wear on a bracelet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!