Wednesday 1 June 2016

A few of my favourite childhood tales

image winnie the pooh bunting aa milne honey domum vindemia decor children

It hasn't been all birthday celebrations and partying going on this past week, I have been busy working on new buntings for Domum Vindemia too!  I'm in the process of adding different colourways and versions of fan favourites to the store, such as Bambi, Peter Pan and Winnie the Pooh.  So now customers have a choice of bunting ribbon colour and story version for some of their classic favourites.  What do you think of them?  Do you have a favourite story from childhood?

image bambi bunting homewares domum vindemia children decor party nursery

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!