Monday 7 December 2015

Cufflinks for the literature buff

image literature cufflinks two cheeky monkeys lord of the rings wuthering heights jane austen pride and prejudice

I have been working on expanding Two Cheeky Monkeys' literature cufflink range for some time now, and last Saturday I unveiled some new additions with great approval at the Kingston Arts Makers Market.  Character names have been popular with many customers, but I have also had others asking for their favourite quotes inset into my literature jewellery and accessories.  So far I have added two famous quotes to the cufflink range, as well as a few new character name sets.  Keep your eye out for more newbies coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!