Friday 18 December 2015

Boho Charm Necklaces

image jane eyre boho chic charm necklace literature charlotte bronte turquoise blue green vintage skeleton key two cheeky monkeys

With only a week till Christmas (eep!!!), my love for (and my customers' love for) boho chic literature necklaces is still going strong!  I had a mild panic with only three of these fun necklaces left in-store during my busiest time of year, so I quickly set about adding to this popular range.

image anne of green gables anne shirley diana barry boho chic charm necklace literature lm montgomery beige tan champagne vintage skeleton key two cheeky monkeys

I have added several new "Mr Darcy", "Miss Eyre" and Anne of Green Gables versions to my stores in a range of colours and am currently considering which other literary characters I should add to the range.  Who would you choose?

image mr darcy pride and prejudice boho chic charm necklace literature jane austen pastel baby pink vintage skeleton key two cheeky monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!