Wednesday 2 December 2015

Christmas Gift DIY: The Gardener

My dad was a fairly keen gardener, and my FIL and MIL have been happily pottering around their garden in their retirement (he grows fruit and veggies and she grows beautiful flowers and herbs).  And Mr Cheeky Monkeys and I, while not particularly proficient, love to try our hand at growing our favourite edible and/or beautiful plants.  So today I have put together a roundup of gift tutorials for spoiling that avid gardener you know.

image diy roundup tutorial gifts for gardeners kneeling pad plant markers hand balm tool bag

1. A funky kneeling pad for protecting knees.
2. This hand cream would be great for anyone who has dry hands!
3. Plant markers are essential for remembering which seeds and seelings were planted where.
4. A garden tote is perfect for gardeners to keep all their tools together in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!