Monday 5 October 2015

Vanilla is in the air

image domum vindemia teacup candle vintage vanilla scented retro broadhurst chintz blue cream white made in england

Last week I had the pleasure of finally making up some new retro container candles for Domum Vindemia (as well as one for oldest Monkey to gift to her teacher this Christmas).  These vintage pretties have been sitting on my desk begging to be turned into delicious-smelling candles!  The Cheeky Monkeys family also loves it when I work on container candles as the house smells like vanilla for days afterwards.

image domum vindemia container candle retro 1970s anchor hocking soreno design pebbled glass drinking glass crinkled avocado green vanilla scented

I am adding three new designs to the store: an English-made Broadhurst chintz teacup and two 1970s Anchor Hocking "Soreno" pebbled drinking glasses.  The drinking glasses are a little like large votive candles and shout out RETRO so loudly with their amber and avocado green colours.  I like the teacup candle the best, which candle is your favourite?

image domum vindemia container candle retro 1970s anchor hocking soreno design pebbled glass drinking glass crinkled amber yellow vanilla scented

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!