Wednesday 14 October 2015

Buntings for your cakes!

image doily cake bunting shabby chic pastel green domum vindemia wedding birthday bridal
 
Those of you who are long term readers will know that I have been creating doily cake buntings for several years now.  It has been a popular range for birthdays, weddings and baby showers, so I knew I had to add a larger range of doily colours for my customers.

image doily cake bunting shabby chic pastel rainbow domum vindemia wedding birthday bridal

For those who have a specific colour scheme in mind, I now offer a choice of nine pastel colours in neutrals and all the colours of the rainbow.  And for those who just love colour, there is a rainbow doily bunting.  Which is your favourite colour?

image doily cake bunting shabby chic raspberry pink pastel domum vindemia wedding birthday bridal

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!