Monday 12 October 2015

DIY Wreath Roundup

I know, it's barely the middle of October, but as someone who LOVES Christmastime and who loves to create and be organised, I think this is a good time of year to get started on your handmade Christmas decorations.  I am a big fan of wreaths, no matter the time of year, so I have put together a roundup of tutorials which should suit a range of decorating tastes and styles.  Even better, these wreaths can all be adapted to suit different occasions and colour schemes - enjoy.

diy wreath tutorial christmas roundup all occasion make your own

1. I cannot stop admiring Pretty Prudent's succulent wreath.
2. This wreath is suitable for more than just Valentine's day.
3. The book upcycler in my loves TMTOMH's book page wreaths.
4. Even the kids can join in with a pom pom wreath!
5. How about a rustic and beautiful burlap/hessian wreath?
6. Vintage lovers will adore this vintage sheet wreath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!