Friday 19 June 2015

Typography Stacking Bangles

image believe bracelet bangle typography two cheeky monkeys words text thesaurus jewellery jewelry

I am a big fan of arm parties and stacking bangles, and I know that many of you are too.  So this week I have been working at adding to my range of stacking bangles in Two Cheeky Monkeys.  While I have previously made Jane Austen-inspired bangles, this time I followed my love of the typography trend and made several thesaurus-inspired pieces.

image faith bracelet bangle typography two cheeky monkeys words text thesaurus jewellery jewelry

For the moment I have made bangles featuring the words "love", "faith" and "believe", three words which mean a lot to me as a Christian.  I hope to expand the range in the near future, but would love your feedback on words you would like to see in a bangle.  Do you love words which reflect your personality or faith?  Or do you like to make a statement with the latest on trend words or sayings?

image love bracelet bangle typography two cheeky monkeys words text thesaurus jewellery jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!