Friday 12 June 2015

Pocket Watch Necklaces

image atticus finch pocket watch necklace to kill a mockingbird two cheeky monkeys jewellery jewelry blue pearl bead heart charm

Those of you who saw Monday's post may be a little surprised that I'm posting about my pocket watch necklaces for the second time this week.  But that is how excited I am about unveiling the new additions to this range!

image jane eyre locket necklace mr rochester charlotte bronte two cheeky monkeys beaded jewellery jewelry brass brown

I made the time to not only finish off the three new watch necklaces, but also had time to finish a Jane Eyre locket necklace (seen above).  I had so much fun deciding on which brass charms should go with which literary character, and have also decided to give customers their choice of bead to go with each necklace.

image mr darcy pocket watch necklace jane austen pride and prejudice glass pearl beaded skeleton key crown charm jewellery jewelry brass brown

I have also decided to wire wrap each bead dangle to ensure that they stay securely on the necklace as well as adding a more sophisticated touch to each jewellery piece.  As with all of my new charm and beaded necklaces, customers can also choose to add on one or more alphabet charms in their initial of choice to personalise their special purchase.  What do you think?  Do you love them?  Or do you want to see some other literary characters being celebrated?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!