Wednesday 3 June 2015

A little sneaky peek

image hair sticks two cheeky monkeys vintage-inspired pink pearls flowers filigree wedding bridal

When I first opened Two Cheeky Monkeys back in mid-2009, I created a small range of beaded hair sticks which were popular with long-tressed ladies.  I have always loved those designs, but set them aside to focus on other creations.  However, I was recently inspired to re-visit my old designs and set about to create a new twist on them.

image two cheeky monkeys beaded hair sticks literature cream pearls jane eyre

And so came about my newest range of hair accessories, literature hair sticks!  As with the old range of hair sticks, these feature glass pearls (in a choice of six colours).  But, these pretties also come with your choice of character names so that Pride and Prejudice fans can choose either Mr Darcy or Miss Bennet, To Kill a Mockingbird fans can celebrate Atticus or Boo Radley, and of course, Jane Eyre fans are not forgotten.
For those of you who still love my original beaded designs, there will be a few of these available too, featuring Swarovski crystals and pearls.  What do you think?  Which literary character would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!