Wednesday 14 May 2014

My Creative Space

 image asymmetrical necklace yavanna rose cream blue stone agate two cheeky monkeys

Things have been a bit crazy here at chez Two Cheeky Monkeys care of a minor carport cave-in (long story), but I still managed to find some time to work on new creations.  I'm re-visiting my love for asymmetrical necklaces for my Spring 2014 range and I am so excited!  The new range will include necklaces with glass pearls, stone beads as well as vintage lucite beads (my absolute fave at the moment).  I will also be including colour combinations I haven't used much in the past.  What do you think of the upcoming range so far?
P.S. If you're looking for the Sew Mama Sew giveaway, then head to this blog post.

image indis asymmetrical necklace rose lilac mauve snow white glass pearls two cheeky monkeys silver

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!