Monday 5 May 2014

My Creative Space

After a week off from blogging, I am back and thinking through new ideas for the blog!  Although I have enjoyed having a mini break from blogging, I haven't stopped working on new creations for my stores.

image jane austen bobby pin set hair pride and prejudice mr darcy elizabeth bennet wedding bridal silver two cheeky monkeys

This week I have finally been able to start work on literature bobby pin sets for Two Cheeky Monkeys.  The bobby pin sets had been popular in the past, but I briefly took a break from creating them to focus on other literature jewellery ventures.

image jane eyre bobby pin set hair mr rochester charlotte bronte silver bridal wedding two cheeky monkeys accessories

So now that there are literature bobby pins once again in my stores, I am happily creating sets which feature some of literature's favourite couples.  There are, of course, Mr Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet sets, but there are also hair pin sets which celebrate Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet and Bronte's Jane Eyre and Mr Rochester.  Do you have a favourite literary couple whom you think I should celebrate with my bobby pin sets?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!