Friday 31 May 2013

My Creative Space

image smoothfox starburst square 12 inch crochet

Yes, the crochet blog posts continue because crazy old me decided to crochet a blanket made up of twelve inch crochet squares!  It seemed like a really good idea at the time, but fifteen squares into my required twenty (and I am SERIOUSLY hoping I don't need more) and I am getting a little bored with the project and my muscles are aching from me hunching over my crochet square and pattern instructions.  For those who love to crochet and are looking for more pattern ideas, most of my patterns were found at the following sites: SmoothFox Crochet and Knit, Dayna's Crochet and MoCrochet.  And if you are interested in smaller squares (say six inch), my friend Shelley has been kindly sharing crochet square patterns over on her blog Spincushions.

image 12 twelve inch crochet square rose flower nicki trench cute and easy crochet

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!