Monday 6 May 2013

DIY Mother's Day Roundup - The Book Worm

First of all, apologies to everyone for my recent absence.  My oldest monkey and I have been sick so there was an impromptu break from blogging as we recovered together.  Anyway, with Mother's day fast approaching and my brain still stumped as to what to give to my amazing mum, I thought I'd spend this week sharing great tutorials and DIYs I have found online.  Today's roundup covers a range of gifts to make for the mother who is an avid reader, be it the traditional paperback or the more modern Kindle.

image fabric book cover shabby chic tutorial diy the slightly mad quilt lady
Make a fabric book cover to protect your mum's books.

image tutorial diy bookmark mmmcrafts love you heart paper ribbon card
Cute bookmarks even your little ones can make.

image tutorial diy library bag tote patchwork noodlehead
A tote for all those library books your mum borrows!

image tutorial diy kindle cover case fabric bird mommy by day crafter by night sewn sewing
Make a funky Kindle case for the tech savvy mum.

image tutorial diy bookmark ribbon vintage style beaded cabochon
Make a vintage-inspired ribbon book mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!