Wednesday 8 May 2013

DIY Mother's Day Roundup - Jewellery

I hope you have been enjoying the DIY roundups so far.  I couldn't put together a week's worth of DIYs without including a post full of jewellery tutorials!  So today's roundup has a range of tutorials for those who have jewellery loving mums.

image tutorial diy neon fluoro necklace swarovski crystal pearl beaded bar
Make a beaded bar necklace for your mum.

image tutorial diy earrings peacock feather turquoise blue green brown cook love craft

image bracelet tutorial diy buttons elastic nail polish serious whims
A simple button bracelet children could make for mum or grandma.

image necklace tutorial diy statement pearls glass beaded wedding bridal miss lovie
Make this eye-catching necklace for the mum who loves statement jewellery.

image earrings tutorial diy doily crochet crafttown
Something for granny chic-loving mothers.

image pendant necklace tutorial diy polymer clay fingerprint children mother's day fingerprint pendant the crafty crow
Another project children could try out (with a little help).

1 comment:

  1. A really great list of things here Deb! I can't wait to try the buttons - we have a stack here and they just might be the ticket for my mum's Grandma gift. :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!