Tuesday 3 March 2020

Launching our bookish Autumn/Winter range for 2020!

Book lovers, I am so excited to launching our much anticipated 2020 Autumn/Winter range for Two Cheeky Monkeys!
I've added two brand new designs to our popular bookworm range - so without further ado, here's a little look.

tassel necklace quote jewellry jewelry jane austen pride and prejudice anne of green gables lm montgomery

The first new design is a fun, and on trend, tassel necklace featuring two of our most popular quotes.  Perfect for Jane Austen and Anne of Green Gables fans, please leave me comments of other quotes you would like to see added to the range!

bookish jewelry jewellery to kill a mockingbird atticus finch jane austen pride and prejudice mr darcy elizabeth bennet

Our second design is a cute set of bookish rings, small but sturdy enough to wear to all your activities.
There are currently four variations to this design - would you like to see more?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!