Tuesday 3 September 2019

Bookworm necklaces

This week I have been excitedly adding to our bookworm necklace range, with two gorgeous additions that are close to my heart!  This first one contains one of my most favourite Jane Austen quotes, Captain Wentworth's heartfelt confession to Anne Elliot.

jane austen quote persuasion you pierce my soul i am half agony half hope locket necklace two cheeky monkeys

The second is a favourite for many who loved the 1985 version of Anne of Green Gables - "True friends are always together in spirit".  Which of these two quotes do you love best?  Or do you have another quote you would love to see embodied in a piece of jewellery?  Drop me a line and let me know!

anne of green gables necklace elephant charm true friends are always together in spirit friendship quote two cheeky monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!