Thursday 21 March 2019

"We're all mad here" and other fun literary quotes

alice in wonderland locket necklace jewellery jewelry we're all mad here cheshire cat two cheeky monkeys

I know it's been a bit quiet on here of late, chalk it up to my busy work, home and social schedule!  But I'm back today to share a peek at some new creations making it into our Autumn/Winter 2019 range of bookish lovelies.

cuff links cheshire cat alice in wonderland quote we're all mad here two cheeky monkeys for him

Over at Two Cheeky Monkeys, our new season range has been inspired by my long love of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, also known as Alice in Wonderland by many.  There's something for both the ladies and the gents, with the Cheshire Cat making a special appearance.

keychain keyring planner charm accessories wuthering heights emily bronte domum vindemia

And over at Domum Vindemia, our Autumn/Winter offerings are all charm-related.  We're expanding the keychain/planner charm range with the addition of beloved quotes that you, our beautiful customers, can't get enough of!

keychain keyring planner charm accessories jane austen obstinate headstrong girl quote pride and prejudice domum vindemia

But as always, if there are any quotes that you particularly love, just drop us a line, and we will very happily create a bespoke item just for you.  Leave me a comment below with some of your literary favourites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!