Tuesday 26 February 2019

Environmentally Friendly Confetti

Today I have a question for all the brides-to-be, party planners, and people who just generally love confetti.  As many of you know, we've been stocking eco-friendly confetti and table scatters repurposed from old book pages for some time now; a range which has been fairly popular.

butterfly butterflies eco-friendly confetti environmentally friendly aware table scatters wedding bridal repurposed upcycled domum vindemia

And in the hunt for ever more eco-friendly opportunities to add to Domum Vindemia, I have been playing around with the idea of adding the ultimate environmentally aware confetti - confetti made from dried leaves found in my garden!
So please let me know: are you a fan of the leaf confetti?  Or would you prefer to see a larger range of book page confetti in-store?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!