Thursday 15 November 2018

Where words fail, music speaks

music themed hair accessories clips barrettes two cheeky monkeys musical musician gift

Another post to inspire the music fans out there as well as those who have a music-loving bestie!  I was asked to make these bespoke hair barrettes by a music teacher, and I am LOVING how they turned out, even if I do say so myself.

image hair clip barrette accessories music musician two cheeky monkey filigree

The smaller, contemporary-looking barrettes feature a range of musical symbols, while the vintage-inspired barrettes highlight the all important treble and bass clefs.
Let me know below which style of barrettes you love best and what symbols or literary characters you would like to wear in your hair accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!