Tuesday 6 November 2018

Keep calm and find your lost keys

As the calm before the Christmas shopping storm starts here at my little biz, I'm showing off more bespoke creations to inspire you!  As with most of my bespoke orders, these keychains were a tonne of fun to design and make. 

music keychain keyring domum vindemia bespoke order planner accessories


Yes, I really love taking my customers' ideas and turning them into special creations they'll love!!!

These keyrings were especially fun to make as the customer wanted different music-themed keychains as well as Star Wars and Alien/Predator themed ones too.

star wars alien movie keychains keyring domum vindemia bespoke order planner accessories xenomorph darth vader

Drop me a line below and let me know what you would love to see featuring on a keychain.  Would it be something from your favourite movie or book, or something else all together?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!