Tuesday 28 November 2017

Obstinate Janeites

As I sit here wrapping up another "obstinate girl" necklace ready to head to its new forever home, I wanted to take the opportunity to thank all the Janeites out there for your overwhelming support of Two Cheeky Monkeys' Austen-inspired creations!

jane austen obstinate headstrong girl necklace two cheeky monkeys quote jewellery jewelry literature bookish locket pride and prejudice

Here are just some of the obstinate necklaces that have headed to new homes in the past few weeks, with customers evenly divided between those who chose plain lockets and those who chose to personalise with a Czech glass bead in their favourite colour.  Let me know in the comments which option you would choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!