Tuesday 21 November 2017

Boho chic cuff bangles

I have been madly re-stocking the stores and preparing for the upcoming Etsy Made Local market on November 25th, and today I wanted to show off a few brand spanking new items!  I've been making floral and literary cuff bangles for some time now, and there are finally a few new designs in-store.

anne of green gables bangle cuff orange anne shirley gilbert blythe bracelet two cheeky monkeys

These two offerings have a similar design to each other but differ in the colour schemes I've chosen and the text used for the focal point.  The orange bracelet celebrates Anne Shirley and Gilbert Blythe, with the orange symbolising Anne's hair and Gilbert's "carrots" insult.

she believed she could so she did scoring wilder cuff bangle bracelet two cheeky monkeys floral botanical boho chic quote

The multi-coloured bracelet was an adventure in colour use for me and features darling vintage and contemporary cabochons in bright summery colours.  The central cabochon includes the inspirational "she believed she could, so she did" quote; perfect for celebrating a young lady's graduation or other achievement!  Which bangle do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!