Thursday 20 July 2017

There's a million things I haven't done

But creating Hamilton-inspired pieces isn't one of them!  Okay, I know that's not how the lyrics go, but I couldn't resist the segue from the post title!!!  This week I've had some fun creating bespoke Hamilton-inspired bag hangers for a special customer.

image hamilton an american musical bag hook hanger purse accessories bespoke custom order domum vindemia rhinestone diamante

These aren't the first Hamilton pieces I've created, and they hopefully won't be the last.  I've definitely had a lot of fun creating each one and have loved seeing how my usual creations look when I alter them to suit a customer's special requirements!
Are you a Hamilton fan?  And if you are, what other Hamilton-inspired pieces would you like to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!