Tuesday 25 July 2017

Bienvenue a Paris!

french-inspired wine glass charms eiffel tower arc de triomphe vintage domum vindemia earrings

While the Two Cheeky Monkeys family has been watched ridiculous amounts of Le Tour de France, and I have been ACHING to visit that beautiful country for many years now, currently the closest I'm getting to Paris (or anywhere else in France) is to be working on vintage French-inspired creations for Domum Vindemia.

french-inspired wine glass charms eiffel tower bicycle penny farthing vintage domum vindemia earrings

I found these darling collage prints a while back and have been so excited about turning them into wine glass charms and stitch markers for the store, and here is a sneak peek of some of the new creations!  Along with the French-inspired pieces, there will also be some Alice in Wonerland-inspired ones too.

alice in wonderland white rabbit cheshire cat wine glass charms vintage domum vindemia earrings

I've only created wine glass charm sets so far, but hopefully there will be other creations coming soon.  Which ones do you love best, and what other Domum Vindemia pretties would you like to see sporting some French or Alice inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!