Tuesday 30 May 2017

Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue

Two weeks ago I had the pleasure of creating a special bridal garter for a Texan bride-to-be.  She loved the Jane Eyre-inspired garter currently available in-store, but wanted even more of a "something blue" feel to it.

image jane eyre bridal garter stretch lace quote charlotte bronte two cheeky monkeys wedding handmade reader i married him

Which is how I ended up creating this pretty blue on blue garter featuring Jane Eyre's "Reader, I married him" quote in a charming cameo and lace bow dangle.  This pretty is now winging its way to its new owner, where it will hopefully give her a little somthing extra to smile about on her big day.

image jane eyre bridal garter wedding something blue quote charlotte bronte reader i married him two cheeky monkeys handmade

I've now run out of this gorgeous light blue stretch lace, but am seriously considering ordering in some more or ordering in a different blue lace.  So I'm asking all the brides out there - do you prefer the white stretch lace garter, or the blue one? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!