Thursday 25 May 2017

Gorgeous Anisoptera

About this time last year I posted about a new range of draonfly-themed creations I was adding to Domum Vindemia.  They have been amazingly popular, with only one set of stitch markers left in stock!

image dragonfly anispotera wine glass charms barware wineglass domum vindemia handmade australia

So popular, in fact, that I recently created a bespoke set of dragonfly (aka Anisoptera) wine glass charms for a customer who plans to also have the back of each charm engraved with initials.  I had a lot of fun creating these, and am thinking of creating one more set with the last remaining images.  What do you think - yes or no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!