Thursday 23 March 2017

Glamming it up in the Emerald City

image emerald green vintage glass earrings jewellery jewelry two cheeky monkeys handmade teardrop pear

You'd be excused for thinking you'd wandered into Wizard of Oz's Emerald City today for yes, there's certainly a lot of emerald green to be found!  And yes, I know I'm a week out for St Patrick's Day, but I just couldn't get these green pretties made in time for a St Patrick's Day post.

image emerald green vintage glass ring cocktail estate style jewellery jewelry two cheeky monkeys handmade octagon swirled

Although all of Two Cheeky Monkeys' "glam it up" range has been quite popular, by far the most popular pieces have been the emerald-hued ones.  Therefore, I'm adding two new styles of emerald earrings to the range, as well as a funky emerald and white swirled cocktail ring.

image emerald green vintage glass earrings jewellery jewelry two cheeky monkeys handmade teardrop pear carved star

Each of these pretties is vintage Czech or West German glass made in the 1940s and 1950s, so they are beautifully made and limited edition too, due to their vintage age.  Which is your favourite piece?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!