Tuesday 28 March 2017

A rainbow of mandalas

I was recently contacted by a customer who loved Domum Vindemia's mandala-themed wine glass charms, but wanted something a little different from what was in-store.  She decided on a rainbow-coloured collection of mandala charms and I had a blast working on this large set of charms.

image mandala rainbow wine glass charms barware homewares domum vindemia handmade illustration

My favourite thing about this bespoke set is that each charm is beautiful but also so different from its mates that guests can easily differentiate between wine glasses.  There are only two mandala wine charm sets left in-store, and I'm thinking that I might have to seriously think about adding some more.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!