Thursday 16 February 2017

Hey, Boo

A quick post today, as I am recovering from a small surgical procedure I had done on Valentine's day (oh so romantic to have Mr Cheeky Monkeys driving me to hospital at the crack of dawn and then picking me up all groggy and out of it from anaesthesia).  To distract myself from the yuckiness of recovery, even if it is just from a minor day procedure, I'm sharing a fun To Kill a Mockingbird creation I was working on last week.

image hey boo radley watch necklace pendant two cheeky monkeys jewellery jewelry handmade etsy to kill a mockingbird harper lee

"Hey, Boo" is one of the cutest lines in the whole novel, and I finally found the opportunity to add this sweet quote to Two Cheeky Monkeys.  For those of you who have been following this blog since its start, you'll know that my watch necklace creations have evolved over the years, starting as merely vintage-inspired creations and gradually changing to become literature-themed pieces which still embody the vintage look.  So, what do you think of my latest addition to the range?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!