Thursday 19 January 2017

Welcome Back Paddington!

image paddington bear bunting buckingham palace handmade children nursery domum vindemia

Last year I had the pleasure of making a few Paddington Bear buntings for Domum Vindemia, which quickly found new homes overseas.  As a huge Paddington fan, I've been wanting to create more Paddington buntings ever since, but have only just managed to source some old storybooks perfect for my project.

image paddington bear bunting beach seaside handmade children nursery domum vindemia

The two buntings shown here are the first in the new range of Paddington buntings, with two more in the works, and hopefully more to come.  I especially love the bunting which features a story about Paddington visiting Buckingham Palace!  What do you think of the new buntings?  Did you love the Paddington stories when you were growing up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!